Thursday, August 6, 2009

This Flash of Colour...

and Laura Trevey's incredible skill and composition make me think of all my wonderful girlfriends, past and present, partners-in-shopping-crime, owners, just like I am, of a thousands pieces of clothing we really don't need and will likely wear just one more time...but that is what makes me the woman I am, and Kevin somehow puts up with it all...so here's to all my girlfriends, past and present...cheers...and cheers to Laura Trevey (you will find a link to her Etsy shop a little lower, to the left of the page) for her wonderful art and imagination!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it was pretty enough that it caught my eye on my blogger dashboard and now here I am posting about how pretty it is.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PussDaddy!! I will let Laura know of the "hypnotic" effect of her arty!! he he....hope you are well, my friend....great recent posts on your blog!!! ox AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, AJ. Tell her I think this is really pretty.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete