Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am off to get my scissors!!


Posted by Picasa

I have a number of t-shirts which are dying for a makeover and judging from
 Balmain's Spring 2010 RTW Collection,
I will be doing both the T-shirts and myself a huge favour!
A little nip here and there and presto!
The man behind Balmain's incredible success in the last few years (and this is despite the fact that a basic T-shirt at Balmain costs $1,500) is Christophe Decarnin, known as "the shy" designer.
With each of his collections, the sales at Balmain double! He is THE genius who, in the last few seasons, brought sequins to daytime and he is well known for sizzling runway shows with vampy babes...
...for Spring, he adorned his muses in military regalia paired with sparkle and studs....va-voom, Christophe!!

via style.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Inspiration....looks like you had the best of dates...love the photos! oxox thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete