Monday, January 26, 2009

It's over....

..the weekend, that is!!! Other things have just begun....
I made two very productive trips yesterday to the local antique markets. Found some really groovy vintage, purple buttons so those will be going up for grabs in my shop. AND, I will be listing a very feminine and not-so-common rhinestone necklace and matching bracelet. Give me a couple of days....

I have been reading some of the forums on Etsy and apparently, views are dramatically down. Being new to this endevour, I have no measuring stick, no point of previous reference. I consider my views to be good although I am not entirely clear yet on why I have had only 3 sales....prices too high, stuff, in fact, uglier than sin?? maybe this is a right of passage of some kind, the "wait-your-turn" lesson I am to learn. I will just wait my turn, then, and continue eating lots and lots of ice-cream....hey, that trip onto the ice may not look so realistic very soon.....

Happy Monday, everyone, and remember, this is not a dress rehearsal so make each moment count!! (sappy, eh??)

No comments:

Post a Comment