Monday, February 23, 2009

I adore.......



Adoration Soap!!!! Alsatia is the latest "pal" I have made on Etsy. She is, how shall we put it, the official supplier to my winter-parched skin! Take a look at her shop (www.adorationsoap.etsy.com),the photos alone will make you drool for more!!

All of Adoration's soaps are made in small batches, with great attention to detail. Many of them are custom blends. Yours truly is just now being transformed into a goddess (no, I am not one quite yet) using two of her incredible scrubs, one with Mocha and the other with the Yuzu fruit! The fragrances are incredible!!! I also have a couple of soaps from Alsatia and I love them as well..give her a try....her products are of superior quality!
Here are photos of a couple of her products....

No comments:

Post a Comment