Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's getting warmer.....


....it's 6C today but for the moment, the only side-effect is my miserable migraine (due to change in pressure). So I popped a couple of Advils and I am waiting for this beast to pass....a coffee will help as well....

Made some new items over the last couple of days and I hope to show them to you soon. I seem to be feeling "blue" these days and I do not mean sad, I mean I make pieces with blue stones. I went through a blue phase some years ago and wore pretty much that colour alone. Then it was all black, then it was purple...now? some of this and some of that....

The economy is a "hot" topic on everyone's lips and on Etsy, it's hot because sales are so cool. I am not discouraged and pressing on.....there is so much more for me to being on Etsy than just selling jewelry. I really like the creative process - it lets me "vent" in a way I am not able to do at work, with colour and texture. Many sellers are considering closing their shops or, at the very least, reducing their fronline expenditures on supplies and so on, to deal with the crunch. I am optimistic and staying in it for the long haul.....

I KNOW that spring with be a fresh insipiration for us all, sellers and buyers...!

A photo of one of my amarylis plants....bloomed in my office window!!

No comments:

Post a Comment