Monday, March 23, 2009

HubbaHubba!!!!


I am "in bits" with excitement because my jewelry will be sold at one of Charlotte's three incredible stores in Stouffville, Ontario (about 30 minutes drive south from my home) called HubbaHubba!!!! Check out the stores' website at

www.hubbahubba.ca

....quite apart from my being all aflutter at the idea of my stuff at a real, brick & mortar store, you just have to check out Charlotte's wares if you live in Ontario. It's worth the drive! Super, high quality, funky and modern items, including accessories, so well put together by Charlotte herself, a woman of great taste, sass and sense of humour! It's like walking into a Toronto store, in terms of funk, currency, quality and merchandise, and walking out without having paid Toronto prices!! What more could a girl ask for?

Last Saturday, one of the front windows displayed a yellow, circular shoulder bag with purple zippers!! The coolest ever!!!!! The other two stores are also awesome, one carries oh-so-naughty lingere and the other high-end consigment pieces!!

I have been approached by other merchants as well and I cannot tell you how good that makes me feel. Nothing motivates me more than a pat on the back, I can tell you that!!!

I have posted photos of my amarylis before but this one, taken yesterday, is particularly current, now that spring is really here... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment