Monday, March 2, 2009

What is takes to be successful selling online...

no, I do not have a complete answer yet but I think I have some ideas and so do many others, Etsians old and new. I would love to bank all that valuable information and to be able to share it with others, so that we can all learn from each other's experiences and succeed! I am, at the moment, considering running a weekly "ETSY NEWBIE" column, with featured writers, maybe some interviews...what do you think? The Etsy forums are another place where such discussions take place but this might be alternative which would offer buyers and sellers a little more privacy then the forums do....."work-in-progress" - check back for more updates....
cheers

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great idea! I'm so much better at promoting to local establishments than I am online...and it seems online marketing is constantly changing...I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement, Heather. I will let you know when the series starts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete