Thursday, May 21, 2009

Of Jetlag and related matters....

....I have always maintained that travelling east and getting used to the time-change in that direction is more difficult but I may have to adjust my theory this time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting up at 2:00 a.m., when even the birds are still sleeping, and getting sooo many things done before the business day begins but passing out at 7:00 p.m, and not getting to watch the latest of NCIS upsets me a little. Thank G for PVR!!!

I sent my Law Clerk an email the night before last, completely oblivious to the time. She laughed about it at the office yesterday - I sent it at 2:15 a.m. Yes, I was up, I responded, and what are you going to do about it?

This morning (night) was a little better - I did not wake up until 3 a.m. Now THAT's progress!!!

Cheers and a good day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment