Sunday, May 24, 2009

One of the things I loooove....


I had a cornetto ice cream yesterday, you know, the kind that comes in a checkered waffle cone, has delicious and drippy goo stuffed into it and is topped with hard bits which are, quite honestly, sometimes hard to identify. You unwrap the paper, take off the top and presto - a squshed pile of deliciousness. I confess that I like these even better than the softcones which come from the musical truck. AND the "bestest part"? - when the waffle gets a little soggy which it does as I am slowly reducing the height of the piece with small licks and little bites....I love to actually chew the soggy waffle....so am I nuts or what?

I include a photo of earrings I made just the other day - this one makes them look like they are out-of-this-wordly!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment