Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello, Friends....


Life is finally getting back to more of a routine - the last 2 1/2 months have been exceedingly trying but, not unexpectedly, they have taught me a lot about myself, about my relationship with my dear Mother and about the importance of a very basic emotion - love.

Getting back to daily routine will, hopefully, include staying in tune with this blog and WITH YOU!

My plans for the next few days are to feature some more incredible Etsy artists and also tell you more about some new techniques I am adopting in my craft. Sooo excited....

In the meantime, here's a photo of a little copper-coloured frog I captured (the photo, not the frog!!) in our spring garden several weeks ago...Kevin and I saw it together when we lifted one of our flagtones and you should have seen me dashing into the house to get my camera! The froggie waited patiently for a couple of shots and then hopped away.....I love her, hope you do too! (I am convinced it was a SHE - sooo cooperative!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment