Friday, October 9, 2009

Lucky, lucky, lucky...I am sooo lucky...

I realized this morning (and I really should appreciate this more often) how lucky I am to have a chance each work morning to make my way to the office along a winding lake road. The lake has a thousand faces and no morning is like another. The lake changes with the seasons, with the time of day, with the amount of cloud-cover and the temperature. I get to see it covered in mist, frozen solid, barely visible through a snow storm, and sparkling deliciously like a thousand facets of the richest diamond on those precious summer mornings....the Canada geese are ever present...they are one constant in this kaleidoscope of the lake's many faces...

Take a moment today to appreciate something or someone you take for granted....HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND, Canadians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment