Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sugar....



If I ever say that sugar is essentially poison to my body, I will very much surprise myself but I have to tell you - I am very, very close to saying so! The statement would have NOTHING to do with weight - it really would not! It has to do with how I feel...I decided to cut it out completely and that has made a HUGE difference in how I feel - not to mention the bonus and very steady weightloss (an added bonus!)..I love sugar - I would not say that I overdid its consumption to begin with but cutting out even what I did eat has made a very significant difference in how I feel, how I sleep, my alterness during the day, ability to get up in the morning fresh and ready to go!....Consider giving my approach a try!!

Fall is upon us. Time to start dreaming about and planning for vacations in places like the one above...aaahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment