Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am so thankful!


Dear Friends and Followers....thank you for your patience and incredible support as I experience an important transition in my life....I am in the process of leaving an association and starting up my own business, for the first time in my life. No, not a jewelry design/manufacturing business - I have been doing that on my own for some time now...no, I am referring to my daytime life, as a practising lawyer/attorney, which is what I do when I am not playing with beads and findings....does that suprise/shock you/put you off? I hope it doesn't. I am very passionate about using both sides of my brain and I enjoy both experiences very much...at present, I am in the middle of designing, furnishing and decorating my new business premises....all with the input and incredible support of my right hand, my Law Clerk and super friend, Carolyn, without whom none of this would be possible.....thank you, Carolyn, and thank you to all my friends and collegues for their support, friendship and encouragement! oxoxoxo AJ
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. best luck to you! this is exciting... so glad you have a pic (partner in crime) going along for the ride with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best!
    change is always good...& exciting too~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara De Angelis
    All good wishes for this new adventure...see you soon, love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ALL very sweet for posting, thank you soo much..I am writing this as I sit in my new office, no carpet, no furniture (we are delaying bringing it in until the carpet is done) but we have a phone, internet and coffee. We are sitting on the floor (Carolyn and I) and laughing a lot. The carpet was to be here on Saturday, but alas, they changed the date on us..well, them's the breaks that exist, as someone every smart once said...hehe....love you all and will post again...ox AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can count on me to stalk you ;)

    I just was wondering where you have been, was really missing your posts on facebook. but now that i know i want to wish you the best of luck to you and hope everything goes very smoothly.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    -dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH THIS IS FABULOUS NEWS! You will be so happy to be sailing your own ship I'm sure...and it's always great to have a PIC (as referred to above :)

    Good luck, and definitely get some of that devine carpet you posted on here!

    ReplyDelete