Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy, Happy St. Paddy's!!!

Did you have your green tea this morning? or green pancakes or porridge?????????

I am planning on wearing a green shirt to my dayjob, maybe even green eyeshadow....he he

That purple bracelet below - SOLD! the day I listed it - unbelieveable!!

I will be returning to a previous feature on this blog - the FEATURED ETSY ARTIST - to give you a chance to get to know some fabulous sellers on Etsy, their lifestories, their craft, their products....in the past, the feature was well received and as you may already know, I am a great supporter of other sellers and their products.....I have been able to make some buyer/customer connections for them and that makes me very happy.

Some green earrings to put you in today's festive mood ----- viva St. Patrick (now that sounds weird, doesn't it????)


No comments:

Post a Comment