Sunday, March 1, 2009

March....FINALLY!!!

I wondered if the dreaded February would ever come to an end...nothing, NOTHING redeaming about February for me.....ahhh, March, that's another month and feeling altogether!!! I can literally see spring coming, small steps for now but it's coming...the sun has a different aspect than it does in the winter, more song-birds venture out and onto their favourite tree branches and I am feeling the March ants-in-my-pants...Yipeee! This will be the best spring ever (I say this every year)...

...the shop is filling with spring colours and you know what, it's not deliberate on my part, I guess I just reach for brighter materials because I am looking forward to warmer weather, some green grass and to opening our windows....

It's been a turbulent couple of days for me in the Etsy forums. Got beaten up pretty badly for expressing my opinions...they asked for opinions, I gave them and then I got punched....anyway, lesson learned...time to take a little break from the forums...

We are going skating today, on the frozen lake. I will report in later, that is if my fingers are still attached to my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment