Thursday, October 15, 2009

From Canada to Germany, with Love....

I helped make someone happy....a woman in Germany whom I have never met, that is. AND I made a man happy too. A man, named Oliver, who bought Queen of her Garden Necklace at NighBluey and asked that I do all I can to get it to him as soon as possible. He wanted it to make it in time for his friend's birthday....

....but this is not the whole story...why did Oliver choose this necklace and not another? It's because his friend tweeted about the Queen and no other, saying she fell in love with it but, alas, would never see it in person. In comes Oliver..he springs to action....convos fly and a connection is made...priority post is engaged and presto----Queen of her Garden is in her hands now.....AND APPARENTLY SHE LOVES IT!! I feel like cupid today, helping the cause of love between woman and necklace (wink)


 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I love it when you get a story with a sale and you know you've made someone happy :)

    ReplyDelete