Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gosh!


It's not even midnight yet as I post this and I already feel the way they look (wink)!
My present condition may just have something to do with the mountain of potato chips I already managed to inhale (so not like me!),
topped off with another mountain of onion dip (sshhhh!)
And we still have Angel Food Cake with whipped cream (it's Kevin's birthday today - that is whom I blame for this!)
But seriously....

Alexander McQueen at his best.....not something I could put on for my next meeting with a judge but can you spot the trends?


Short.....ornate...

leggy....blue...turquoise....open arms....


A master.....(and I guess elevator shoes are back too!)
Posted by Picasa
via style.com

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO YOU!

    Thank you for showing your wonderful works.
    I look forward to a reencounter with you this year.

    I bless you and yours splendid departure!!

    From the Far East.
    Best regards.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete